Small waist for girls is a dream but to have a small waist you need to work hard and work for that gorgeous body. Small waist for girls is still a you can say it is not easy, it takes months sometimes years, if you are more than fat! There is just one rule and that is work hard for your body. There are many ways in which you can have a small waist like through exercise most important, but there are other ways also when it comes to small waist for girls, let us discuss those ways:
Change your diet
This is not a breaking news but if you want a small waist you need to lose weight and for that doing exercise alone is not the key. You have to change your diet also. Changing your diet means changing it entirely, you have to be careful about the calorie intakes you so, you can also get a trainer for that who will guide you.
First, know what is a diet?
Diet : A special course or choice of food a person restricts himself to eat either to gain weight or lose is known as diet. It is as simple as that. You do not need to be confused about it, it is not that complicated. If you want to lose weight or gain or for any other medical reasons, a person creates a diet ( food filled with nutrition ), to follow and eat at a certain point of time. Small waist for girls can be achieved only if you follow a certain diet.
Never skip breakfast
Breakfast is the most important meal of the entire day, a healthy breakfast is like a fuel which keeps you going. Eating breakfast packed with protein, complex carbohydrates and fiber will make your metabolism going. It will also stop your body to get energy from your muscles, eating breakfast is the most significant thing to build muscles. Remember the famous saying always, “Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.” But you are on a diet so do not eat dinner like a pauper. Eating breakfast is the key for small waist for girls.
Points to remember
- Include protein in your breakfast: Omelets, shakes, and cottage cheese which are a good source of protein.
- You should eat complex carbs in breakfast. Complex carbs like : Oatmeal, bran, beans, and whole grains.
Eat small meals through out the day
Try to eat at regular intervals so that your hunger remains under control. If you do this everyday your body will start to get hungry at predetermined time you often eat because you are being consistent with your eating habits. Small waist for girls can be achieved only when you control your hunger and this takes a very strong will.
Points to remember
- Try eating each of your meal from breakfast to dinner at least before one hour going to bed, and slip in to two snacks in between. Snacks can include from nuts to seed.
- If you want a small waist and lose weight also, skip the before bed meal. Because metabolism shuts down right before going to bedtime.
Eat healthy fats
There are two types of fat, Saturated and Trans fat. First, let us know the difference between both of them.
What are trans fat ?
First of all it is a kind if fat! Trans refers to the configuration of the molecules. Most people think that trans fat are not healthy for their body and it’s almost true! Many doctors also consider it bad type of fat. Trans fat raise the level of LDL “bad cholesterol”, and lowers the level of HDL which is the good fat, which our body needs. It is important to know about trans fats when you are trying to get tips for small waist for girls. Daily products also contain trans fat but in a small amount which is not so harmful. Most trans fat are made in the industrial process that adds hydrogen to vegetable oil which cause oil to become solid at room temperature. Trans fat is found in the following food products :
- Baked goods: Most cakes, cookies, pie crust, all of these which are usually made from vegetable oil.
- Snacks: Potato, corn, and all kinds of snacks which are packed. And many types of pop corns contain trans fat ( those which are packed ).
- Fried food: Food that require deep frying – french fries, fried chicken, samosas, burgers etc.
What are saturated fats ?
For ages people have been told not to eat saturated fats as these were considered harmful for heart and lungs. But according to some study, scientists found no link between saturated fats and health disease. Fats are macro nutrients.
Do not consume or avoid saturated and trans fat as these are “bad fats”. Just make sure not to eat more than 10 % of your calorie intake and trans fat just 1 %. Following is the list of food which include bad fats :
- Ice cream, candy bars, and packaged snack foods.
- High – fat cuts of meat.
- Fried food.
More fiber in your diet
What is fiber ?
Fiber is also known as roughage. It helps in digesting the plant foods which absorbs the excess water in our body. Consuming fiber is necessary if you want a small waist ( for ) girls.
It is important to include green and leafy vegetables in your diet such as spinach and broccoli to make sure that your body receive the adequate amount of fiber it need to build muscles. And all the green vegetables are high in fiber which helps the body to remove all kinds of waste from the body.
Points to remember
- Try to include high range of fiber in your diet to have the benefit of both soluble and insoluble fiber.
- Having plain water is the answer as it keeps you hydrated and also helps in flushing out all the toxins from your body.
Say no to processed food
It does not matter how much you exercising and consuming fiber etc, if you do not stop eating processed foods. Processed food is not good for you especially when you are trying to lose weight, as processed food have a high sugar and starch content.
Points to remember
- Some food items such as bread, yogurt etc are labelled as non-fat but be extra careful as they are usually packed with high level of sugar.
- You should also avoid ready to go food like noodles and fries as they are not good for your health as well as not good if you want to lose weight.
Make a regular exercise routine
If you really want a small waist then you have to commit yourself to a exercise routine. Small waist ( for ) girls is not easy to get as it seems, you have to be fully committed to exercise daily. Do not start with some hard to do exercises, start with just warm up exercises first.
Points to remember
- Make a exercise chart or plan for you it will really help to overcome.
- Maintain a diary or a note to keep a check on yourself.
- With time you will find yourself exercising daily and exercise as a part of your daily routine.
Start doing cardio
Cardio work outs raise your heart beat for a given set of time. You have to get rid of that extra fat over your abs. Your abs can be invisible even after fully developing so you have to work your ass off to get rid of that extra fat over your abs. Example of cardio work outs are: running, jogging, bike riding, dancing and rowing. You should do cardio workout three to five times a week ( it is compulsory ).
Do waist shaping exercising
You can do certain exercises to get your waist in shape, to slim the muscles around your waist. It can be told you by your gym instructor or yoga experts. You can perform these exercises to stay healthier and to have a smaller waist.
All of the above methods and tips are very effective for a smaller waist if done on regular basis.